Our next event is Saturday, September 22, 2018. See below for details and register HERE:
- When: Saturday, September 22, 2018
- Time: 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM (with lunch to follow)
- Where: Button Hole Golf Course, Providence, RI
- Price: FREE for participants
Children who participate in Full Swing Golf RI events are between the ages of 3 - 21 and have varying diagnoses. Below are just a few:
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Cerebral Palsy
- Children with amputations
- Developmental Delay
- Down Syndrome
- Infantile Stroke
- Sensory Disorder
Consider having your child be a Full Swing Golf RI participant today by registering HERE!
Our events take place at Button Hole Golf Course - a handicap and wheelchair accessible golf course in Rhode Island.
Your child will get one-on-one instruction from golf professionals tailored to fit their individual needs. Lunch will be provided and the whole day is free for participants!